The Lantern Centre is a beautiful building which has achieved architectural awards for both its design and green credentials; it is situated on the outskirts of Ringwood and the New Forest.
We warmly welcome visitors to experience our:
Within this unique environment we offer:
- Beautiful, distinctive fair trade gifts from around the world.
- Quality wooden toys and children’s games.
- Fresh Organic bread baked on site daily (Mon- Fri)
- A wide selection of Organic Whole foods.
- Organic body care and make –up from Lavera
- Organic body care and Medicines from Weleda
- Organic/Biodynamic ally grown plants from our nursery
- Gardens to walk through and picnic in.
- Free Parking
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Monday -Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (Last orders 4:00pm)
Saturday 9:00am – 2.00pm (Last Orders 1:30pm)
Organic Fruit and Vegetables
Sturts Farm, a biodynamic farm based in West Moors, is here every Wednesday with organic/biodynamic fruit and vegetables for sale 8:30am – 4:30pm (Term time)